Are you a carer of a person with a disability? If you are a carer, there comes a time when you need to take a breather. 🧘 This can be for anything from catching up on missed work to spending time with loved ones or just having an uninterrupted sleep.
Sometimes it’s difficult to know when enough is enough, & make changes to your routine to see things in a better light. Are there things you can do to give yourself some breathing room and ease the stress that comes from caring for others?
7 signs you need to do something right now.
1. You have trouble managing your daily routine.
2. Not socialising because you think you are needed then feeling guilty for neglecting yourself.
3. Your sleep pattern is affected by caring. Leading to you seeming short tempered or having strange outbursts.
4. Lack energy
5. It’s getting harder to take care of them. They need 24/7 care
6. Health problems related to stress and exhaustion such as digestion, your weight or you’re smoking and drinking more than usual
7. Always feeling very stressed and anxious
If you said YES, any of the points 💔. You need to take action for your health. You need respite services that allow you to break free from the responsibility of being the main caregiver. No, you aren’t being a bad carer, for putting your health first.
Our Respite Care services offer you that. We provide in-home Respite Care for clients funded by NDIS. Short breaks to give you a much needed break from the role as the main caregiver. So you can improve your health, relieve some stress & give you a chance to spend time with your friends or family. 🙌
Need help Contact us on :- 0424 756 143