🌈 At Kinship Uniting Service, we pride ourselves on providing a personal & professional service. We aren’t just a care provider but your friend too. We listen to you; understand your needs & desires. To us you aren’t a number but family.
- We start by getting to know you/ the client & your family. We talk about the your needs, wishes and desires, & the NDIS budget.
- We match 2 or more In-home care staff members to get interviewed. Your decides whether you are comfortable with the support workers & which one you would like to work with.
- We calculate your budget & show you exactly how it would be used throughout the year. How many days we can provide service for you in a week & our rate.
- We make sure that everything is transparent, so you know what to expect. In this way, we help our clients’ money go further because our costs are generally lower than other providers’.
- A roster is created & approved by you.
- The service agreement is signed. You’re free to cancel at any time with 2 weeks’ notice.
- Contact information of support providers, care workers, admin officer & the manager is given to you. So, you can contact us any time. Open communication is very important to us.
- We began caring for you like our own, with a heart full of love & with the skills of a nurse.☺️
Essentially, with Kinship Uniting Services you will no longer feel like they are alone 💛. We give people with disability in Australia a voice. By giving the client a key role in the hiring process, Kinship Uniting Service offers its NDIS clients a level of care and customization that other providers simply can’t. By joining with Kinship Uniting Service you have the opportunity to change your life. Staff will listen to you & take on board what you need & want. You are free to cancel at any time with 2 weeks’ notice or ask for another support worker if you do not feel comfortable or happy. Let’s start our journey together, call Shazia on 0424 756 143.