NDIS In-home care & Support Provider In Sydney

🌈 At Kinship Uniting Service, we pride ourselves on providing a personal & professional service. We aren’t just a care provider but your friend too. We listen to you; understand your needs & desires. To us you aren’t a number but family.

  1. We start by getting to know you/ the client & your family. We talk about the your needs, wishes and desires, & the NDIS budget.
  2. We match 2 or more In-home care staff members to get interviewed. Your decides whether you are comfortable with the support workers & which one you would like to work with.
  3. We calculate your budget & show you exactly how it would be used throughout the year. How many days we can provide service for you in a week & our rate.  
  4. We make sure that everything is transparent, so you know what to expect. In this way, we help our clients’ money go further because our costs are generally lower than other providers’.
  5. A roster is created & approved by you.
  6. The service agreement is signed. You’re free to cancel at any time with 2 weeks’ notice.
  7. Contact information of support providers, care workers, admin officer & the manager is given to you. So, you can contact us any time. Open communication is very important to us.
  8. We began caring for you like our own, with a heart full of love & with the skills of a nurse.☺️

Essentially, with Kinship Uniting Services you will no longer feel like they are alone πŸ’›. We give people with disability in Australia a voice. By giving the client a key role in the hiring process, Kinship Uniting Service offers its NDIS clients a level of care and customization that other providers simply can’t. By joining with Kinship Uniting Service you have the opportunity to change your life. Staff will listen to you & take on board what you need & want. You are free to cancel at any time with 2 weeks’ notice or ask for another support worker if you do not feel comfortable or happy. Let’s start our journey together, call Shazia on 0424 756 143.

How We Can Help Your Family? NDIS support provider

Have you ever been in a position where you don’t know what to do? Where you feel lost and helpless. Where you may even be at risk of your family breaking down & being broken apart by an absence of care? Of course, at Kinship Uniting Services, we can’t know exactly what it is like for you & your family, but if any of this sounds familiar, we can help. We can provide proper In-home disability support for your needs if you live anywhere within Sydney, NSW.

At Kinship Uniting Services our mission is to maximise your budget with In-home disability Support of the highest quality. When were we doing research on how we can achieve that we heard this question again & again β€œπ’‰π’π’˜ 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’• 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’ƒπ’–π’…π’ˆπ’†π’• π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’„π’π’Žπ’‘π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’’π’–π’‚π’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒐𝒇 π’Žπ’š π’”π’†π’“π’—π’Šπ’„π’†?” our care worker cheekily said by β€œjoining Kinship uniting services” LOL. But it’s true, we put a lot of emphasis on budget maximization in Kinship Uniting Services. Because we want you to be taken care of.

So, if you are looking for an In-home disability support provider who can maximise your support budget. Who will come to your home & provide you with professional personal care support, or respite care for your family members? Please contact me or my team on 0424 756 143 or 0437 733 744. & See what we can do for you.

Do you want to free up some time for yourself?

Are you a carer of a person with a disability? If you are a carer, there comes a time when you need to take a breather. 🧘  This can be for anything from catching up on missed work to spending time with loved ones or just having an uninterrupted sleep.

Sometimes it’s difficult to know when enough is enough, & make changes to your routine to see things in a better light. Are there things you can do to give yourself some breathing room and ease the stress that comes from caring for others?


7 signs you need to do something right now. 

1. You have trouble managing your daily routine. 

2. Not socialising because you think you are needed then feeling guilty for neglecting yourself. 

3. Your sleep pattern is affected by caring. Leading to you seeming short tempered or having strange outbursts.

4. Lack energy

5. It’s getting harder to take care of them. They need 24/7 care

6. Health problems related to stress and exhaustion such as digestion, your weight or you’re smoking and drinking more than usual

7. Always feeling very stressed and anxious

If you said YES, any of the points πŸ’”. You need to take action for your health. You need respite services that allow you to break free from the responsibility of being the main caregiver. No, you aren’t being a bad carer, for putting your health first. 

Our Respite Care services offer you that. We provide in-home Respite Care for clients funded by NDIS. Short breaks to give you a much needed break from the role as the main caregiver. So you can improve your health, relieve some stress & give you a chance to spend time with your friends or family. πŸ™Œ

Need help Contact us on :- 0424 756 143

How does the NDIS get in contact with people?

How does the NDIS get in contact with people when the Scheme starts in a new area?

This depends on whether you are already receiving disability supports.

If you currently get disability supports, we will contact you when the NDIS is available in your area.

If you are not currently receiving supports, you will need to contact us when the NDIS is available in your area. To find out when the NDIS is available in your area, visit our website.

This video (external) answers some of the most common questions about how to access the NDIS. There is also a factsheet on our website on how to access the NDIS (PDF).

Is NDIS is meant to be needs based

I keep hearing the NDIS is meant to be needs based, not diagnosis based, however it appears for adults this is not the case?

Anyone aged 6 years and older will need to provide a formal diagnosis of their disability as part of the access requirements to become an NDIS participant. However, once you are accepted into the Scheme your NDIS package will be based on your individual needs.

Children aged 0-6 years who have a developmental delay or disability can access Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) to develop the skills they need early on. Access to ECEI does not require a diagnosis to receive support. However, when your child reaches 7 years old they will be re-assessed to either move to the NDIS (where a formal diagnosis is required), or transitioned to other government support services (find out more about mainstream services in this factsheet).

The NDIS is designed to support 460,000 Australians with permanent and significant disability, and every single person has different needs and goals. Each package will always look different and may even include a mix of NDIS and support from other government services. Click here to read more in the About the NDIS factsheet.

Does the NDIS cover mental health conditions as well?

IS depression covered by NDIS?

Yes. The NDIS does cover mental health but they use the term psychosocial disability (PDF) to describe any functional impairment, arising from mental health issues.

Therefore NDIS will perform an assessment. While not everyone with a mental health condition will experience psychosocial disability, those who do can experience severe effects and social disadvantage. People with a significant disability – one likely to be permanent – may qualify for NDIS support. If they don’t qualify, the NDIS will link them to appropriate supports in their local community. For more information about mental health and mainstream services, check out the factsheet on NDIS website.

Reference:- NDIS website (https://ndis.gov.au/index.html)

If confused contact us

0424 756 143
Monday – Friday
8:30- 5:00
or email us- kinshipunitingservices@gmail.com

NDIS process for a child diagnosed as ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorde)?

The NDIS process for childern are a bit different from the other processes. The government takes dealing with children seriously. Once you contact us or NDIS in regards to a child  ( birth to six years of age ) then the NDIS or us will contact The  Early Childhood Partners around Australia to deliver the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) approach. These specialis3d are experienced in working with childer 0 to 6 years of age. The  Early Childhood Partners will talk to the parents, families or guardian, to determine each child’s current developmental presentation and impact on daily life functioning. This then assists in the determination as to what supports the child requires to bring about meaningful and positive outcomes for them and their family.

When you have an interview with Eatly childhood partner the consideration is given to what is, or should be, available through informal supports, community and mainstream supports. After that they look at funded support  within the framework of the reasonable and necessary criteria in the NDIS Act. An Early Childhood Partner will also determine whether there are substantial functional limitations requiring a coordinated long-term multidisciplinary service response.

As such, for a child, aged 0 to 6, a diagnosis is not required to meet the NDIS Act access requirements.

If you have notice something with your childs development or concern about it or already identfied it then you can contact an  Early Childhood Partner. Here use to link to find the nearest Early Childhood Partner to you on NDIS website.

As every child is different, your Early Childhood Partner will tailor supports to your child’s individual needs and circumstances.

Early Childhood Partners may also:

  • Connect you and your child with the most appropriate supports in your area, such as the community health centre, educational setting and/or a playgroup.
  • Provide some short-term early intervention where it has been identified as the most appropriate support.
  • Help you to request NDIS access if your child requires longer-term early childhood intervention supports. If your child becomes an NDIS participant, the Early Childhood Partner will work with you to develop an NDIS plan tailored to the child’s individual needs.
Reference:- NDIS website

If you are over the age of 6 and have ASD then you need to contact NDIS’s residency and access requirements. For more information visit the People with disability page on NDIS website.

It is important to remember, everyone is different so NDIS support budgets will be built around individual needs.

Reference:- NDIS website

If confused contact us

0424 756 143
Monday – Friday
8:30- 5:00
or email us- kinshipunitingservices@gmail.com

Who approves a plan?

All plans are approved by the NDIS. Depending on the person you are talking to in NDIS sometime they can approve your plan. If they do not have the authority to do it or need to consult a colleague. They will pass it on to the appropriate person.

If your circumstance or needs change in the future you can always submit an application to review your plan. You can do it by getting in touch with us or NDIS directly or your plan manager. For more information regarding the plan, reviews Click Here

If confused contact us

0424 756 143
Monday – Friday
8:30- 5:00
or email us- kinshipunitingservices@gmail.com

How to signup to NDIS

When you want to get support for your self or a family member. The first thing that you might ask is how can I get funding. Well, you have few choices.

  1. NDIS–Β  the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)Β  is an independent statutory agency ofΒ  The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). NDIS supports Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers. If you are aged under 65 years (or under 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders), and have a disability or other condition that restricts your ability to carry out everyday activities, you may be eligible for NDIS Funding. We can get your approval started and once your funding is approved we can provide you with service.
  2. My aged care– If you are over 65 years, or over 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, you can register with My Aged Care to find out if you are eligible for home care services through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) or a Home Care Package. We can get your approval started and once your funding is approved we can provide you with service.
  3. Private funding – You can also get funding via your health care provider. See if your health insurance covers our services. If not you can always pay for our services by yourself. Call us to find out how to start.

If confused contact us

0424 756 143
Monday – Friday
8:30- 5:00
or email us- kinshipunitingservices@gmail.com