How do I get started? Do I need a referral?

You can use the NDIS Access Checklist to test if you think you might be eligible for the NDIS support. If you think you are then you can call us and we can look at your situation and get you started. We will ask you few questions to help identify the best next step for you. Once that done then we will refer you to the NDIS or you can self-refer your self.

If you are applying on the behalf of a child (under the age of six). Then firstly we will assess your child individual circumstances and needs. After that assessment, we will advise you on the best next step. working with us or we will refer you to a Early Childhood Partner.

“we will also:

  • connect you and your child with the most appropriate supports in your area, such as community health centre, playgroups, etc
  • provide some short-term early intervention where it has been identified as the most appropriate support, and
  • help you to request NDIS access if your child requires longer-term early childhood intervention supports. If your child becomes an NDIS participant the Early Childhood Partner will work with you to develop an NDIS plan.” ( information from NDIS website)

For more information on NDIS, access requirements go to there website or call us.

How to signup to NDIS

When you want to get support for your self or a family member. The first thing that you might ask is how can I get funding. Well, you have few choices.

  1. NDIS–  the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)  is an independent statutory agency of  The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). NDIS supports Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers. If you are aged under 65 years (or under 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders), and have a disability or other condition that restricts your ability to carry out everyday activities, you may be eligible for NDIS Funding. We can get your approval started and once your funding is approved we can provide you with service.
  2. My aged care– If you are over 65 years, or over 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, you can register with My Aged Care to find out if you are eligible for home care services through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) or a Home Care Package. We can get your approval started and once your funding is approved we can provide you with service.
  3. Private funding – You can also get funding via your health care provider. See if your health insurance covers our services. If not you can always pay for our services by yourself. Call us to find out how to start.

If confused contact us

0424 756 143
Monday – Friday
8:30- 5:00
or email us-